Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Catching Up


Hey y'all,
I'm still basically in blog "set up" mode. I promise that I'll be adding more blog links over the next days and weeks. I was putting off setting up a blog until my website was started, but I just couldn't hold off any longer. There's just too much that's been going on that I want to write about.

I want to thank my blogger buddies for keeping me in the loop and letting me live vicariously through their blogs over the last couple of months. You were my lifeline.

While I continue diddling around with my set-up, I've left you with a picture I took of Jennifer Tilly at the Venetian poker room opening. And why wouldn't I start off the blog with cleavage? It is, after all, the blogger way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Easycure said...

You are awesome! Cleavage, a new blog! w00t!

7:02 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Good lick and welcome.. err luck..

7:39 AM  
Blogger doubleas said...

nice start

7:51 AM  
Blogger Poker4peace said...

Welcome! Great shot!

8:26 AM  
Blogger change100 said...

Welcome back, Amy.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

With pictures like that, you'll fit right into the community for sure. Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

1:09 PM  
Blogger KGBlovesOreos said...

Good luck to you. I myself just started, so I hope you get up and running soon!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home